Some of the advantages and disadvantages paternalistic leadership are listed below. So let us check it out its advantages and disadvantages to understand more about leadership.
- In this kind of leadership, manageer involves their employees in decision making
- Manager answers the questions and provides feedback to improve task assigned.
- Manager meets employees social needs
- Paternalistic leadership keep the employees motivated and satisfied
- Employees rely on their leader in paternalistic leadership
- Sometimes team become competitive
- Employees will become dissatisfied if the wrong decisions are made by their leader.