Overview of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Video Games are discussed here. So let us find out some of the information on advantages and disadvantages one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Video Games are:
- Some video games are educational.
- Video games improves the co-ordination of eye and hands while playing.
- Video games improves the reaction time.
- Video games kills time during stress.
- Friends and family can enjoy video games together.
Some of the Disadvantages of Video Games are:
- Playing video games often consumes more time.
- Some video games are costly.
- Some video games needs high graphic card and extra hardware to play hence more money is involved.
- Some video games can be played by single player hence more than one cannot play together.
- Some time additional software is required for installation of games.
- Constant uses of thumb , wrist and eyes may lead to problems such as strees in eyes etc.
- Some childrens are addictive to video games and hence cannot concentrate more on studies.
- Less physical activity while playing some video games and hence neckpain, backache or eystrain is observed.