About some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Plastic in brief . So let us check it out some advantages and disadvantages one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Plastic are:
- Plastic is available at low cost.
- Plastic is strong and water and chemical resistant.
- Plastic is light in weight.
- Various products of plastic are available for household and other purposes.
- Plastic is also more flexible than glass.
- Plastic consumes very less energy for recycle compared to glass.
- Plastic is usually used for packaging of various products.
- Plastic is odourless and unbreakable.
- Plastics are durable.
Some of the Disadvantages of Plastic are:
- Plastics are non renewable.
- Plastic causes water and land pollution.
- Some plastics causes highly toxic fumes when they are allowed to burn.
- Plastics are non biodegradable.
- Plastic bags or its products present in water or land are harmful for marine animals or animals on land respectively.