Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Junk Food are as Follows . So let us check it out some of the information one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Junk Food are:
- Junk food is also known as fast food, they are usually cheaper than other food products available in the market.
- They are served fast and saves time.
- Fast food are easy to carry and can be eaten at the place of your choice.
- Junk Food are easily available everywhere any time of the day.
- Fast Food can easily satisfy our cravings.
- There are large number or varities of junk food.
- The taste of fast food or junk food is often good.
Some of the Disadvantages of Junk Food are:
- Junk Food can cause weight gain easily, may lead to obesity.
- Due to high amount of fat present in junk food, it leads to undesirable health issue.
- Often Junk Food contains high amount of sugar (Icecreams, Cakes, Dairy products etc) may lead to diabetes.
- They are often high in sodium may lead to cardiovascular and kidney disease.
- Sometimes junk food contains additives, preservatives and bad fat.
Image of Junk Food is given below: