Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Interview are as follows . So let us check it out some advantages and disadvantages of interview to know more about interview.
Some Advantages of Interview are:
- Interviewer and Interviewee comes in direct contact hence doubts regarding job is cleared.
- The technical knowledge related to job is tested during interviews.
- Communication skills as well as the way he behaves is noted during interview.
- Interview is one of the effective way of selecting suitable cadidate among equally qualified candidates.
Some Disadvantages of Interview are:
- Personal interview is not as effective as written test to check the technical knowledge of the candidates.
- Sometimes best candidate suitable for job is not selected if his interview goes wrong.
- Time consuming process compared to written test for screening candidates knowledge.
- Complete knowledge about subject cannot be judged based only on few asked question during interview.
- Highly Skilled interviewer is needed to conduct an interview.
- Not suitable for large number of people in short period whereas by written test more people can be tested within less time period.