Some of the Advantages of Friction are:
- We can walk with the help of friction between our shoes and the ground.
- We can write with pencil or pen on the paper on the board using friction.
- Cars or other vehicles uses friction (Breaks) to stop the vehicle.
- Friction helps in running and walking on the ground or the floor.
Some of the Disadvantages of Friction are:
- Sometimes friction produces heat in the machinery or its parts.
- Friction makes wear and tear of the machinery
- Extra energy is required to move the heavy body or vehicle or automobile.
- Friction opposes the motion of the moving object.
- Sometimes noise is produced in the machineries due to friction
- Friction causes heat and cause energy loss.
- Due to friction the automobile or machinery cosumes more fuel.