Overview of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Friction are as follows so let us check it out some of the information one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Friction are:
- We can walk with the help of friction between our shoes and the ground.
- We can write with pencil or pen on the paper on the board using friction.
- Cars or other vehicles uses friction (Breaks) to stop the vehicle.
- Friction helps in running and walking on the ground or the floor.
Some of the Disadvantages of Friction are:
- Sometimes friction produces heat in the machinery or its parts.
- Friction makes wear and tear of the machinery
- Extra energy is required to move the heavy body or vehicle or automobile.
- Friction opposes the motion of the moving object.
- Sometimes noise is produced in the machineries due to friction
- Friction causes heat and cause energy loss.
- Due to friction the automobile or machinery cosumes more fuel.