What are the Side Effects of Swimming ? Some of the information are given below. So let us find some side effects of Swimming to know more about swimming. Swimming also helps us to burn extra calories or fat from the body.
- Hair damaged due to presense of chlorine in swimming pools, wet hair are less likely to absorb chlorine so it is better to take shower before you get in the water.
- Sometimes chlorine in water may irritate skin so wet your skin with fresh water before getting in a swimming pool.
- Rashes and infection on skin results due to exposure of body in the chlorinated water during swimming in the swimming pool.
- Chlorine is present in swimming pool, sometimes during swimming , water enters in the body and my affects lung function.
- Respiratory problems may results sometimes due to excessive swimming in the chlorinated swimming pool.
- Swimming is not advisable to the patients suffering from skin problems, because chlorine is not good for skin.
Apart from some of the side effects we have seen, there are several Advantages & disadvantages of swimming which may helps us to remain fit and healthy.