Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Swimming are as Follows . So let us check it out some of the information one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Swimming are:
- Swimming is a kind of sport and effective exercise for good health.
- Swimming helps to reduce weight by burning calories when you get into the water. It is good exercise to lose weight and eliminate obesity.
- Swimming helps to boost your mood by reducing tension.
- Swimming helps reduces heart disease as it is great cardiovascular exercise.
- Swimming is also good for strengthening muscles.
- Swimming is fun activity which keeps exercising your heart.
- Swimming competition among men as well as women is also organized during sports events.
- Swimming keeps your body healthy.
- Both men and women can enjoy swimming during summer to keep body cool.
- Swimmers or athlete often swims daily for fitness and to remain healthy.
- It is one of the effective exercise and great for the heart and lungs.
- Regular swimming improves your mood state and keeps your fresh.
- Any person of any age can swim.
- Swimming is one of the best workout for whole body.
- It also helps to relax your body and mind.
- Indoor swimming pool also have some benefits.
Some of the Disadvantages of Swimming are:
- Sometimes swimming causes water enter in ears.
- People need to search Swimming pool or river or lake for Swimming.
- If you dont't know swimming then it causes you to drown.
- Swimming may sometime causes cramp in the body.
- You have to change clothes and need to wear bikini or swimming costume during swimming in swimming pool.
- Chlorine used in Swimming pools may be harmfull to skin,hair and body.