Definition of multimedia and its purpose is discussed below. Multimedia is a combined use of several media such as music, text, videos, movies, audio,lighting etc. it is usually used for the purpose of education and entertainment. The advantages and disadvantages are also more important so find out for more information.
Purpose of Multimedia are as follows :
- Multimedia is used to represent information more attractively.
- To illustrate conceps and ideas through pictures, audio or video,
- Multimedia is used to present animations, visualization of concepts .
- To require interactive participation of learner.
- Multimedia increases learning effectiveness and and also improves personal communication.
- Multimedia gives information to individual and also provides high quality of presentation.
- Multimedia increases creativity and also gives wide variety of support.