Internet Surveys - Find out Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet surveys or Online surveys. So let us see some of the advantages and the disadvantages of an internet for surveys on various products or services.
Various Advantages of an Internet Surveys are:
- More number of people can participate in online survey as millions of people are using internet daily
- One can fill online survey form at any time in the given period. Flexibility of time.
- Fastest way of survey to reach thousands of people using Internet.
- Cheaper than other methods as no cost of paper is involved.
- Data of Online survey on Internet is easy to manage because it is easy to store or save automatically on server or website.
- Quick to analyse the results of survey.
- Public of all around the world can join online survey hence more response rate.
Some Disadvantages of an Internet Surveys are:
- Survey fraud - On Internet some competitors may give negative response to survey.
- Sometimes no honest answers because any age group can participate.
- People may not know the importance of survey hence they may not show interest in questions.
- Internet connection is required for survey , So they may not reach the people who do have an internet connection.
These are some of the points on advantages and disadvantages of online survey using Internet