Find out Importance of Water resources in points discussed below. So let us check out why water resources are important.
Some of the importance of water resources in points are:
- Water resources helps to regulate climate, it shapes earth's surface.
- Water bodies are habitat for humans, animals, plants and marine animals.
- Water is very important for agriculture, cleaning, cooking food and various activities.
- Rain is an important sources of fresh water and only 3% of fresh water is found on earth.
- The amount of fresh water is limted so water resources needs to manage properly.
- Water resources and various types of sources of water which is very useful form humans.
- Water resources can be used for various purposes such as industrial, agriculture, recreationa, household and various environmental activities.
- Sources of water can be Rainwater, Surface water, impounding reservoir, river and streams, Tanks, ponds, lakes, Ground water, shallow well, deep well and spring water.
- Management of water resources is very much impotant to make effective use of it.