What is the importance of trees? Why would you want to learn about trees? Trees are the main source of oxygen and food.They also provides medicines, shelter and other tools. Here's is a look at the importance of trees and why you must study it.
Answer: Trees are our best friends, they always helps us for improving human condition.Trees are important part of every community whether they are humans, animals or birds. Our life is directly or indirectly depends on trees.They play major role in keeping air clean and provides us oxygen. Some part of water is taken by trees which is given out by the leaves in the form of water vapor by a process called as transpiration. The water vapor ultimately form clouds which results in rain.
- Produce Oxygen: Trees are the main source of providing us oxygen. They takes in carbon dioxide and liberates out oxygen, without oxygen life is not possible.
- Cleans Soil: Trees clean the harmful waste on the soil and clean or make it less harmful. It also holds the soil and prevents it to run off into the streams.
- Noise Pollution: Trees Planted near to our house, schools, airport plays an important role to prevent noise pollution.
- Food: Trees or plants provide us food in the form of vegetables, fruits, and with its other body parts.
- Medicines:Wide variety of medicines which we consumes in our day-to-day life are prepared from trees or other herbal plants.
- Tools: Various tools which we use at our house are obtained from trees in the form of wood.Paper which we use at our office or school are also made from trees.
Importance of Planting Trees
Everyone knows the value of trees, So it is the duty of everybody to plant more and more trees to keep our environment clean and for other benefits which we had discussed earlier. Apart from the points which is discussed here there are other importance too which proves that trees are our best friends and they are directly or indirectly linked to our life. The importance of tree are given here which helps us over and over.