Email to Move Files Between Computers - About Advantages and Disadvantages of email to Move Files Between Computers. So let us see some advantages and disadvantges of an email to move files one by one.
List of Advantages of Email to move files between computers:
- To transfer data from one location to another email is useful.
- The data can be transferred quickly and easily using email.
- For printing and scanning purpose email is useful.
- If you want to continue work on different computer then email is good tool.
- Email also plays an important role to backup your files.
- No need to purchase CD, Pendrive or external Hard disk in order to send small files. Those files can be easily transferred with email
List of Disadvantages of Email to move files between computers:
- Files large in size cannot be trasferred sometimes using free email service.
- Internet connection is needed in both the computer in order to send or receive files.
- Takes more time to upload or download files. While transferring data via external Hard disk or pendrive is much faster.
These are some of the advantages as well as disadvantages of email in order to share or move files between computers.