Email points - Some Advantages & Disadvantages of email are as follows. So let us check out more information on email one by one to know more about it.
- Email is the fastest way of written communication. Message is delivered within seconds.
- Email is easy to use.
- Email is used to send messages or files using internet for free.
- Email is an effective way to promote business.
- Easy to send message or information to thousands of people within seconds by email.
- Email do not uses papers hence environment friendly method of written communication.
- Online stores or various companies can introduce their products to customers within short time.
- Bills, Banks details or other useful information is easy to deliver by email.
- You can send birthday cards, greetings or newsletter by email.
- Emails can be sent 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Messages can be prepared in advance and you can sent email at regular interval automatically.
- No Geographical barrier.
- You can move files between computers using email.
- Mail Box will gets flooded if you subscribe to unnecessary websites or some online store.
- Sometimes unwanted emails are also sent to people (Spam mails).
- Sometimes email carries virus which may harm your computer.
- You should know the email address of other person in order to send message.
- Internet connectivity is required to access email.
- Need to check inbox regularly
- Sometimes you need to wait long for the answer.
It is also used in various fields. Email can be used in marketing, communication, education and in healtcare industry. It is also used to move files between computers,
These are some of the points on advantages and disadvantages of an email.