There are many uses of neem. Economic importance of azadirachta indica (neem) are discussed below. Some of them are as follows so let us check it out one by one.
- The woods of the tree are used to make furniture and other household products.
- Neem and its parts are used in preparation of pesticides.
- They are used in preparation of insecticides.
- They are also used in mouth wash and toothpaste.
- The parts of neem are also used to heal wounds and ulcers.
- They are used in preparation of medicines.
- The neem oil is also preferred for keeping skin and hair healthy.