You are here
GTP : Full form in Biology , its meaning and information is given below, so check it out some details on full form of the term GTP which is used in Biology.
The full form of GTP in biology is Guanosine triphosphate. The term GTP is a purine nucleoside tirphosphate. It is one of the building blocks which is needed for the synthesis of RNA during the transcription process.
GTP has three phosphates and a ribose sugar, It acts as a source of energy for protein synthesis.
Some of the Disadvantages of smartphones in points are listed below. So let us find out information one by one.
Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of road Transport are given below. So let us check it out information one by one.
Check out related articles on Road Transport listed below:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Road Transport
- What are the problems of road transport ?
- What are the disadvantages of road transport ?
- What is the main advantages of road transport ?
- Importance of road transportation
- Characteristics of road transport
- Types of road transport
- Examples of road transport
Some points of purpose of water transport are given below. So let us check it out its purpose to know more about water transport.
Purpose of water transport are:
- Water transport is best suitable to transport people and goods from one place to another.
- Water transport can be used for fishing.
- It can also be used to go on holiday.
- It can also be usef to rescue people
- Water transport can used to have fun.
- To transpot cargo and bulky goods
- Water transport is useful to explore under the sea.
Find out Advantages of water transport listed below. So let us check it out some information on its advantages to know more about it.
Some of the points on importance of water transport are listed below. So let us check out importance to know more about water transport.
Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Water Transport are listed below. So let us check it out some of the information one by one.
Check out related articles on Water Transport listed below :