Applications of multimedia with examples: Some of the points are discussed here to understand meaning of the given term with examples. So let us check it out points given below.
- Multimedia is what we see and what we hear for example text in various books, graphics in various pictures or images or sound in music.
- Multimedia is used in our day to day life and can be used in variety of ways.
- Teachers uses multimedia presentation to teach students.
- Multi means many or more than one and media means medium of communication.
- Multimedia is a combination of sound, text, images, animation, video, or graphics.
- Multimedia is an effective way to communicate and share the ideas with users.
- If the users sit back and watch the presentation that plays from start to end in order to present the information is a types of linear multimedia. Watching a movie is an example of linear multimedia.
- If the users control the delivery of multimedia elements such as images, videos, graphics etc then it is a types of non-linear multimedia.
- Multimedia is one of the effective way to promote business of any company.