Various applications of polymers are there for different industries which are very useful. Let us see some applications of polymers which are discussed as follows:
Polymers are used in packaging, surgical sutures, bottles, electrical components, contact lenses, adhesives, medical supples such as blood bag, bone cement etc.
Used if plastic bags, pipes, rubber, fabrics, automative parts, paints, also used in houseware products such as plates, cups etc.,
Polymers nanofiber applications:
Polymers are used in
(1) Drug delivery: It increases dissolution rate by drug nanofiber interface.
(2) Cosmetics: Higher utilization and higher transfer rate.
(3) Protective clothing: Breathable fabric that breaks chemicals.
(4) Optical applications: Liquid crystal optical shutters.
(5) Sensor devices: Higher sensitivity and used for arteries , veins and cells.
(6) Wound dressing: Prevents scars and for bacterial shielding.