Some points on advantages and disadvantages of natural pesticdes are discussed below. So let us check it out its advantages and disadvantages to learn more about pesticides.
Advantages : Natural Pesticides
- Natural pesticides are less harmful to human beings and much more effective against pest
- They can be kept for prolonged period and much more stable.
- Degradation is less in natural pesticides
- They are cheap and economical
- Natural pesticides can be used to control the carries of vectors borne diseases like malarial, dengue fever and sleeping sickness.
Disadvantages : Natural Pesticides
- The onset of action in natural pesticides is slow
- The quantity of natural pesticides is required more due to crude components.