Teamwork can be defined as a technique which is used by an organization or among the group of people in order to accomplish certain task assigned to them. Some more points on teamwork are given below in order to explain the definition of teamwork more clearly.
- In entire process of teamwork all the partners or the members of a team works together and share mutual responsibilites in order to achieve their goals.
- The main advantage of teamwork is that it allows learners to discuss their work together, and as a result they grow professionally.
- Some of the important characteristics of an effective teamwork are : Respect of roles between members of a team, Positive student-student relationships, Setting of rules and norms, Trust between team members, Leadership qualities etc.,
- Teamwork or a group in a class room helps the students to learn the fundamental skills associated with working as a collective unit toward a common goal.
- This type of teamwork qualities introduces a variety of important or valuable skills which will help the students later in the workplace or workforce.
- Teamwork also helps to improve the communications skills, time management skills and resource allocation skills.
- Also check out some advantages of teamwork and Disadvantages of teamwork to understand more concept of group work or team qualities.