Some of the List of Pros and Cons of Coal Energy are discussed below. So let us check it out some of the pros and cons of Coal energy to know more about Coal Energy which are discussed one by one:
Some of the Pros of Coal Energy are:
- Storage of coal is safe and simple and coal energy can be easily converted into other useful energy.
- Coal is easy to find and continuous energy can be generated using coal.
- Coal energy can be easily converted to liquid or gas.
- Clean coal technology is used now a days.
- Relatively cheaper investment in construction of coal power plant compared to nuclear and other power plants.
Some of the Cons of Coal Energy are:
- Coal energy is a non-renewable form of energy.
- Not environmental friendly and may cause greenhouse effect.
- Accident may occur during coal mining.
- May Cause global warming.