The Importance of Organic Farming are as follows. So let us check it out some information on importance of organic farming to know more about organic farming.
- The Main Aim or Organic farming it to produce food while balancing to conserve soil fertility.
- Organic farming also prevents Pest Problems.
- We know that during regular farming, different types of pesticides and fertilizers are used which causes ground water pollution. But in case of organic farming, the fertilizers used are organic.
- In this type of Organic farming method, the soil structure and water infilteration rate are enhanced.
- The organic farming also helps to reduces the consumption of non renewable energy.
- Using organic farming the global warming and greenhouse effect are reduced.
There are various Advantages and disadvantages of organic farming. In this type of organic farming several techniques such as biological pest control, crop rotation, compost and green manure are used.