Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Homework are as follows. So let us check out some of the information one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Homework are:
- Homework will help the students to revise the subject or concept what they read in the school.
- Homework is one the best and effective way to prepare for exams or tests.
- Homework helps the students to practice the assignments and get prepared for the exam.
- Homework helps the students by improving the understanding of the subject.
- Students who cannot grab the concept in school can learn it properly at home during homework.
- Homework helps students to remain engage with their studies.
- It becomes easy for teachers to keep track of progress due to homework given to students.
- Homework helps childred to develop time management and study skills.
- Homework also allows children to spend more time with their family.
- Homework also provides more time for students to explore other interests.
Some of the Disadvantages of Homework are:
- Sometimes students get bored by doing lots of homework givem to them.
- Sometimes students do not get enough time for other extracurricular activities due to homework.
- Some students may feel anxiety and strees if they are not able to complete their homework on time.
- Sometimes students starts hating the specific subject due to lots of homework given to them.
- It is very difficult and challenge for parents to sit with their children and help them out in completing tasks given to students.
There are other related posts available so check out some more similar articles on this website.