Some of the Good Effects of Playing Chess are discussed below. So let us check it out some of the good effects of Playing Chess which are discussed one by one:
Some of the Good Effects of Playing Chess are:
- During game we have to remember lots of moves hence chess improves memory.
- During Chess we have only one goal to checkmate and become the winner hence it improves concentration.
- Chess helps in strategic thinking because chess is a strategy game.
- By playing chess there is an improvement in attention.
- People enjoy playing chess.
- Chess helps to improve brain functions as it excercises brain.
- Chess also helps to boost arithmetic and problem solving skills
- Chess also helps to improve planning skills and foresight.
- Chess set are cheaper and hence easy to purchase.
- Chess can also be palyed on computer with computer programme.
- Chess can also played with or without timer hence you can enjoy whole day.
- Chess can be enjoy everywhere because it does require more space to play.
Recommended article: http://frndzzz.com/Chess/Advantages-And-Disadvantages-Of-Playing-Chess