Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing Chess are discussed below. So let us check it out some of the advantages and disadvantages to know more about Playing Chess which are discussed one by one:
Some of the Advantages of Playing Chess are:
- Playing chess improves memory.
- Chess improves concentration.
- Chess helps in strategic thinking because chess is a strategy game.
- By playing chess we can see improvement in attention.
- Playing chess is fun.
- Chess helps to improve brain functions as it excercises brain.
- It also helps to improve problem solving skills
- Chess also helps to improve planning skills and foresight.
- Chess Set are cheap and are available easily.
- Chess can also be palyed on computer with computer programme.
- Chess can also played with or without timer.
- Better player always wins in chess.
- Chess can be played at any place as chess sets are small and do not occupy more space.
Some of the Disadvantages of Playing Chess are:
- Sometimes Chess game takes time to complete.
- Need to pay more attention while playing chess.
- Chess is addictive game.
- Only two person can play chess on a single board at a time.
- Required much more practice to master chess.