What is the Full Form of CAT Exam ? Some useful points are discussed below. So let us check it out few information on CAT Exam to know more about CAT.
- CAT stands for "Common Admission Test" - It is one of the MBA entrance exam in India.
- CAT is an entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
- CAT is a management aptitude test which covers questions related to Logical Reasoning (LR), Reading Comprehension (RC), Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation (DI) and Verbal Ability (VA).
- It is a computer based test held in India to give admission in Post-Graduate management programs (MBA) in IIMs and various other universities and colleges in India.
- Also find out some more articles and frequently asked questions regarding CAT exam on frndzzz.com