Gas Chromatography is useful in analysis of pharmaceutical products, so let us check it out some of the applications in pharmaceutical industry. Uses of GC are as follows:
- Gas Chromatography is used to determine the identity of natural products which contains complex mixture of the similar compounds.
- Gas chromatography is used in separation of volatile mixture.
- Amount of chemicals in the drugs can be identified by gas chromatography.
- Gas chromatography is widely used in cosmetic manufacturing companies to measure amount of volatile chemicals used in cosmetics.
- GC is used in Analysis of various solvents used in manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
- GC is also used in analysis of various organic functional groups.
- Qualitative and quantitative estimation of solid , liquid and gaseous organic compounds.