Gas Chromatography is useful in Environmental Analysis, so let us check it out some of the applications in environmental analysis. Uses of GC are as follows:
- Gas Chromatography (GC) is used in quantification of pollutants in drinking and waste water.
- Gas chromatography is used in identification of unknown organic compound in hazardous waste.
- Gas chromatography is also used in analysis of industrial products as well identification of reaction products.
- Environmental toxins can be identified with gas chromatography.
- Air samples can be analyzed by gas chromatography for quality control.
- Pestisides , fertilizers can by analyzed by GC.
- Pollution studies, environmental analysis by GC.