Gas Chromatography is useful in Clinical analysis, so let us check it out some of the applications in clinical analysis. Uses of GC are as follows:
- Blood , Saliva and other secretions which contains large amount of organic volatiles can be easily analyzed by gas chromatography.
- Isolatiton of volatile proteins , lipids, carbohydrates by gas chromatography.
- Gas chromatography is used to analyze the chemicals and drugs present in the body.
- Various biological volatile organic compounds can be analyze by gas chromatography.
- Urine sample is also analyzed by gas chromatography.