Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media Marketing are discussed below. So let us check it out some of the advantages and disadvantages to know more about Social Media Marketing which are discussed one by one:
Advantages of Social Media Marketing are:
- Social Media Marketing helps to improve customer service and increase brand recognition.
- Social media marketing increases an opportunity to covert sales and products .
- Higher conversion rates can be achieved using social media marketing.
- Become an influencer in an industry with the help of social media marketing.
- Traffic to website can be increased by social media marketing.
- SEO rankings can be increased by social media marketing.
- Save money by promoting products and services on social media.
- Customer satisfaction canbe achieved and content can be easily distributed with the help of social media marketing.
- Social media marketing helps to find new customers and expand your audience.
- Easy and quick method to share your products and services by social media marketing.
Disadvantages of Social Media Marketing are:
- Risk of negative comments on during social media marketing.
- Social media marketing is a long term strategy, sometimes it takes time of promote your new brand.
- The wrong online marketing strategy by social media marketing may affect your brand visibility.
- Need to spend more time on social networking service to manage products and services.
- Hackers may affect your social media marketing campaign.