Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media are discussed below. So let us check it out some of the advantages and disadvantages to know more about Social Media which are discussed one by one:
Some of the Advantages of Social Media are:
- Social media helps to reach your customers easily and quickly.
- Social media helps to know about what customer really thinks about your products or services.
- Brand recognition with the help of social media.
- Updates on new products or services is possible using social media.
- Updates on special offers, discounts etc is possible.
- Social media improves business reputation.
- New Products or services can be shared with the customers effectively.
- We can reach to our targeted audience using social media sites.
- Customer opinions and feedback is possible on social media sites to improve quality of products or services.
- Fast distribution of information to wide group of people.
- Customer care service using social media to improve user experience.
- Information can be shared from one country to other to promote products via social media.
- Social media can be considered one of the effective mode for marketing your products or services.
Some of the Disadvantages of Social Media are:
- Socia media can kill reputation (Negative Feedback) of products or services within seconds.
- More time and money is consumed to control social media pages.
- Competitors can easily copy your ideas from your social media pages in order to promote their business.
- Constant update of your products and services via email or messages, may sometimes irritate your customers.
- Competitors may share wrong information sometimes to mislead your customers.
- Possibility to commit Fraud , Spam or virus attack on social media pages by hackers.