Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Questionnaires are discussed below. So let us check it out some of the advantages and disadvantages to know more about Questionnaires which are discussed one by one:
Some of the Advantages of Questionnaires are:
- Questionnaires helps to collect information and data from people or audience.
- Questionnaires are used to conduct surveys to get information for research.
- Questionnaires are also used to conduct research by asking questions.
- Questionnaires is a type quantitative market research method for marketing plan.
- Questionnaires helps to gather opinions using opinions polls on multiple topics.
- Questionnaires are also used for enterprise feedback management which allows companies to collect information using surveys.
- Questionnaires list are designed for structured interviews to ask appropriate questions.
- When Questionnaires are long and complex, the computer assisted personal interviewing technique is used for surveys.
- Questionnaires statistical analysis is one of the approach to the analysis of survey data.
- Properly designed Questionnaires may increases response rate of surveys.
Some of the Disadvantages of Questionnaires are:
- Importance of questionnaires may not be understand by people properly during surveys hence they may not answer appropriately.
- During Questionnaires and surveys, the researchers may not get satisfactory answers for the research.
- During Questionnaires and surveys, people may answer the questions very vaguely which they may not answer during an interview.
- People may not answer to questions if the list of Questionnaires is too long to answer.