Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Chemical Energy are discussed below. So let us check it out some of the advantages and disadvantages to know more about Chemical Energy which are discussed one by one:
Advantages of Chemical Energy are:
- Abundant source of chemical energy is available
- Combustibility of chemical energy is easy.
- Efficient combustion of chemical energy is possible
- It allows energy to be stored.
- Storage and utilization of chemical energy is easy and effective compared to to other souces of energy.
Disadvantages of Chemical Energy are:
- The cost of chemical energy is high.
- Sometimes chemical energy is harmful to environment and not good for human health.
- Chemical energy may also produce radioactive waste.
- Chemical energy is a form of non-renewable energy like coal or petroleum.